Howards-Home

Wednesday, February 01, 2012




And I will do everything that I can as long as I am President of the United States to remind the American people that we are one nation under God, and we may call that God different names but we remain one nation.
-Barack Obama



Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
- Martin Luther King Jr (Nobel Peace Prize Acceptance Speech)

I chose to share these quotes & pictures of these two influential men in celebration of Black History Month. They have both helped to encourage me & inspire me to push forward in life & hold my head up high! It is amazing to me how through the power of God, that these men were able to accomplish so much & it is through the same power of God that I am able to accomplish goals in my life. I would like to take this time to thank all of my friends who have also helped me through my journey.

There is also a new opportunity in my life that I am grateful for and it is because of my dear friend, Terri Schell. She has been helping me with a new project and I hope to be able to give an update soon of good news. This new project has allowed me to visit Atlanta and I will be going back this month. When I go to Atlanta I am able to meet new friends & enjoy my time there.

The Big Mans Got It!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home