Howards-Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graduation



Last Tuesday, I attended Johnson High School's graduation at the Civic Center. I went to see my pastor's son graduate. It was a very nice ceremony, and I was happy to be invited. My pastor's son is about to go away to college. I'm proud of the work he has done and I wish him the best for the future.

"Everybody has a worldview... some basic premises that you think about life and you say, 'Ah, that informs what I do and how I see things.' Christians must see that the faith is more than a religion or even a relationship with Jesus; the faith is a complete view of the world and humankind's place in it. Christianity is a worldview that speaks to every area of life, and its foundational doctrines define its content. If we don't know what we believe - even what Christianity is - how can we live it and defend it? Our ignorance is crippling us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home