Howards-Home

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Alumni Picnic



I recently attended an alumni picnic for Beach High School. I am part of the class of 1981, and it's been 30 years since I graduated. I got to see a lot of people that i graduated with, people I hadn't seen in a long time. Some of my classmates didn't look like they changed a bit, while others looked like they had changed a lot. I even got to catch up with some of best friends from high school. A lot of people who had moved out of Savannah after graduating came back for the picnic.



A lot of people hadn't seen me since I had my strokes and it kind of took them by surprise. They were patient and tried to understand what I was saying to them. They thought I had changed in some ways, but not all.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard." Psalm 19:1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home