Howards-Home

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Birthday




Yesterday was my birthday, and it was a great day! Many people sang me happy birthday - in English, Spanish, German, and even Swahili. When Chef Rachel and everyone at Starfish sang me happy birthday, they brought out half a pan of bread pudding. Birthday cakes don't get any better than that!

I got several birthday cards, and Youth Works gave me a huge card that I can hang up. The youth and staff from Youth Works have really brightened my summer. Last night, Aleta, Brett, Dana, and I were going to go out for dinner at Sweet Potato, but Aleta ran into some car trouble. Dana, Brett, and I had a great time at dinner, though - it was a lot of fun! As you can see, the banana pudding was delicious.

I am really thankful that God has let me live for so long, and I hope that all of you continue to enjoy every day as you live with purpose.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger Sean Gambarani said...

    Hi howard, It's Sean, (I'm with youthworks) I'm one of the ones who took pictures of you on your birthday. I know you wanted me to send them to you but I don't know how. Is there an email I can send it to?

     
  • At 7:21 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

    Hey howard, its Kayla from youthworks the one that reminds you of a girl from your childhood. I am glad i got to meet you and spend time with you it was fun. I am glad that you spent time with the youth!!! thanks for every thing and please keep in touch with me if you can!!!!!
    thanks a bunch,
    kayla

     
  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger Sean Gambarani said...

    my email is laxmid34@verizon.net if you want to send me a message so I can send you pictures.

     
  • At 4:33 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

    hey howard its kayla again you can email me if you like at mistey_808@yahoo.com if you like i can send you pictures of our group hope you email me
    kayla

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home