Howards-Home

Friday, May 04, 2007

Zodiac Wheel by Howard and Sierra


Here is the painting that Sierra and I created for the Starfish Gala on April 24th. Sierra drew each zodiac sign and I painted them. Then I painted a piece of wood to create the background. Sierra cut out each zodiac sign. Together, we attached them to the wood that I had painted. Sierra painted in the gold star and circle while I painted the flowers in each corner. It was truly a collaborative work.
The painting was donated to the Starfish Gala to be auctioned off in the silent art auction.
Hope you like looking at it as much as we liked making it!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM , Blogger carolyn jeffery said...

    Howard I am proud of the work you are doing. I am also glad that you are developing positive new friendships. Keep up the good work.
    Love ya!!!!!
    Carolyn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home